The Forever Rich Livelihood Program (FRLP) is a community-based capacity building program that seeks to improve the program participants' socio-economic
status. It is implemented through the Community Driven Enterprise Development approach, which equips program participants to actively contribute to
production and labor markets by looking at available resources and accessible markets through and by becoming Independent Business Owners (IBOs) under
LifePharm Global Network (LPGN) and Forever Rich Philippines, Inc. (FRPI). It relies on multi-stakeholder partnerships and participatory community
planning, implementation and monitoring.
• To supplement the company efforts in sustainable economic development.
• To create consistent service delivery systems.
• To harness the manpower, talents and resources of the community/organization.
• To promote the establishment and operation of viable business enterprises in every barangay, organization, cooperative,
• To eliminate the problem of unemployment.
• To create more middle class citizens with a drive and passion to succeed in life.
• To build capacities of the targeted communities in identification, production, financing and marketing of Laminine.
• To promote business-oriented community-based organizations, undertaking collective production and marketing techniques
for long-term sustainability.
Unemployment is one of the major concerns of the country. Over the years, the fast rising increase in population have created poverty everywhere most
especially in the depressed area. Non-Government Organizations, People's Organizations, through the help of financial institutions and expert in
sustainable development often tried to initiate livelihood projects and programs but only a small percentage succeeded, primarily because of poor
implementations. They taught how to do and produce but they disregarded the concept of how and where to sell the products and create a proper training
schedule for them.
It is now the company's goad to elevate people and improve their livelihood by training them and giving them a vehicle to earn a living. We teach people
about entrepreneurial enterprises and teach them about a product and an endeavor that they can use to earn money and more importantly share the knowledge
that there is hope to improve one's health.